Live, Ride, Race... DUCATI
- A set of Dunlop Q3+ from Racers Edge
- A free track day/new racer school from TrackDAZ
- An autographed Nicky Hayden teddy bear from Gabi Toy
- One free suspension set up with Paradigm Suspension
- Ducati accessories
Tech Inspection Includes (but not limited to): - Tape all mirrors headlights, blinkers, and tail lights - Remove license plates
- Duct tape your wheel weights - Tires should not be more than 3yrs old and must have good tread - Make sure your bike is not leaking
- Check your brakes - Check your chain and sprocket - No loose fairings or body works.
March 9, 2018 at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
Three groups format, 20 min per session, CW direction!
A - FAST/Race group
B- Intermediate group
C- Street / Novice group
Catered lunch (tacos)
On track coaching available
ALL make and brand of motorcycles are welcomed
- Racers Edge, Dunlop tires
- MotoForza Demo Bikes (TBD)
- Alpinestars demo van
- Spidi gloves
- Motorsports Exotica
- Paradigm Suspensions
Disclaimer: This is NOT a beginners class or a training school. This is an open track day where riders around you WILL be riding at a high rate of speed. Bikes that do not pass tech inspection will NOT receive a refund. Refunds granted before Feb 25, NO REFUNDS AFTER Feb 25, 2018.
Make it a weekend because SoCal track day is Saturday and Sunday!
3rd Annual Ducati Owners Club Track Day